Skip to main content

One Thing!

 After writing on the blogger for 10 years, I have now starting writing on a new platform - https://vimals.substack.com/


I often feel that there are too many things one has to remember when one is on the journey of self-improvement. I have wondered if there is just one simple idea that I can keep on top of my head which acts as my north star!

I believe the following is the essence of how to live well.

Focus on one thing at a time. Give your best. Believe in yourself. Do not worry about the result.

Explanation:

Focus on one thing at a time - > Concentration is the key.

Give your best -> Use of Will-power to give our 'A' game in everything we do. How best can we use our resources and capabilities. 

Believe in yourself -> We are more than what we think we are. Have the Confidence.

Do not worry about the result -> The only purpose of outcomes is  - Learning. Don't attach to the outcome. It is not useful.

Comments